August 31, 2007

BUSY!!

On a side note: I just ACTUALLY wrote busty instead of busy at the beginning of this blog post!! OOPS! It's been a while - I'm back at school and can instantly feel the busy-ness creeping up again. Which is, of course, why I haven't posted much this week. It's amazing - when you're not working, you can go out every night and do stuff and enjoy it, but as soon as I put a full time job in there as well, suddenly I cherish my evenings at HOME so much more! The desire to go out and visit others just isn't there anymore. I've been riding the bike all week - and I love the freedom it gives me, but I kinda miss Brad and all the hang out time we had when we drove together. As well, we would tend not to go home after work - so now we meet at home and we're both settled in and we don't go out again - we're going to have to work on that!!

BUT - it's good to be back at school, and I'm doing stuff that I should have done years ago and that will make me a better teacher (thanks to the Government expecting a ridiculous amount of stuff from us - some a waste of time (Government course outlines with IRP's), other stuff useful (Unit overviews for each unit I teach). So - I've finished ALMOST all of it - and that's a good feeling. My goal for the weekend - finish off that ONE last course, pick up my passport and hang out with Brad!!

Off to work!
Deb

No comments: