September 04, 2007

And so it begins...

I have never been less anxious about the beginning of school. In some ways I'm more prepared than I've ever been, and in some ways, I'm not prepared at all. Am I worried? No - I have a lot of great students and a bunch of new ones, and I know what I'm doing (generally) after so many years. It's going to be a lot of fun (albeit a lot of work as well). On Thursday I have auditions for my evening show at Gallery 7 (Anne of Green Gables), so that should add an interesting dynamic to the mix on top of everything else.

SO - if you're the praying type...pray that I'll be able to balance everything over the next two months especially - once "Anne" is over - things should lighten up for me a BIT - although I basically jump into the school play with both feet at that point - whatever.

I'm ready - and just trusting God that all the knives, flaming torches, umbrellas, balls and juggling pins stay up in the air - and know that He will be the one to keep them there, more so than me at least.

Enjoy your day, folks!

2 comments:

k.a.w said...

Anne of Green Gables?!?! Oh my gosh...I grew up on that stuff. Are you directing it? Can I audition?? Maybe i'll come to BC just so I can see the play!! Kate

Deb said...

You're welcome to come, it's the first three weekends in November and you're welcome at our place if you want (and this goes for any out of towners who want to come to the show). I think every girl with even the littlist hint of red in their hair loved the show. Hopefully I can do it justice!