Fluffy - what a great hamster you were. I remember when I was in Kindergarten I would make castles for you out of my brother's diapers. One day I let you play in the castle while I went and did something else, and for some crazy reason you didn't stay in the castle like I thought you would want to. A few months later we found you making a nest behind my other brother's bed. I was so glad to have found you.
I remember how in Grade 2 you used to keep me up as you ran and ran and ran around your wheel, and how I used to have to clean your cage.
And then in Grade 7 when we went on that family trip to Europe - how you met the Queen, even though the rest of us didn't get that close, and how it was a near death experience for you. But that's not the greatest memory I have of you. That was after Grade 12, when we went on that rafting trip across the river and almost got run over by that steamboat. Yeah, and then we ended up in Australia. Oh, the memories.
And then, there was your tragic end. You were so young, you still had so many years left, and then Brad...*sniff* Brad accidentally chased you around the house and *sniff*
Oh it's just too much to bear, Fluffy. I miss you so much, and I'm glad to know that there will always be a little part of you with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment