Well, I'm super excited for these people, but I figured I would wait to spill it to the world until at least they did, SO...HERE THEY ARE!!
Way to go guys!! We joked last August that when one of us got pregnant the other would too, so our kids could be close in age - and I laughed because you didn't know we were talking at that point already about trying. Well, then we got pregnant, and told you guys to start trying, and you did, and now you're going to have the first baby (and only one so far). So, congrats, and I am SUPER SUPER excited for you both, because you are going to be great parents, and my only regret is that I live so far away.
YAY!! Babies are great!
(oh yeah, and to find out who I'm talking about, you have to click on the link...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment