August 10, 2007

Motorcycle Lessons...

I keep thinking about all the stuff that's going on right now for me, and basically hit the wall with the wedding we're shooting today, BUT, next week when that's over, I've signed up for a motorcycle class (basically drivers ed, but with two wheels). I think in some ways Brad's more excited about this than I am, what I'm looking forward to is having the confidence to be able to hop on my bike afterwards and take off and go somewhere, rather than feeling a little overwhelmed with the largeness of me controlling a 400cc motorcycle all by myself. I know I do better with a little bit of head knowledge behind me (that's why I like learning in a classroom setting so much), it gives me the confidence to do the practical stuff. SO, this should be a good course for me, and I'm looking forward to it a lot. I'm sure I'll have more stories next week!
Gotta go take some pictures!

No comments: