August 27, 2007

I love my husband

It's been a great six years so far (as of Sunday), and I'm very grateful for what a great husband I have. Brad is the kind of husband who has encouraged me to do things like: ride a motorcycle, spend money on myself from time to time, value myself as a person and develop things that make me passionate about, be more involved in extra-curricular drama stuff, make videos, take cool photographs, notice things like full moons & cool clouds, use computers competently, make a blog, invite people to my house & make my house look nice (thanks Shalisha).

Brad is a great guy who makes me a better person, rather than feeling like I'm stuck fitting into the "good wife" model others may have. He wants me to "be all I can be", in the best ways.

I have learned a lot about the nature of love, and the nature of God through being married to Brad, and I am very thankful God has blessed us with 6 years.

3 comments:

Roboseyo said...

I'm glad you married him too.

Congratulations, you two!

love: Rob

Anonymous said...

congratulations and happy anniversary! May you have many more years of love and happiness beyond your wildest imaginations (well...you both have pretty incredible imaginations...but you know what i mean!)

bradj said...

I'm humbled by this. You're awesome.