August 22, 2007

So, I went riding the other day...

It's TOTALLY AWESOME and I LOVE IT!!

I got a thrill in my stomach when we went out onto the road. I was good at doing stuff. I only stalled two or three times. I got a compliment from my instructor (who is way better at yelling than complimenting, I'm learning), and I got to go fast, and up and down hills and around corners and all kinds of stuff, and I loved it, and I got my restrictions taken off today, and I'm going for a ride today all by myself and, oh yeah...

I love riding a motorcycle.

The end.

3 comments:

Roboseyo said...

I wish you'd mentioned it in your post, but I guess I'll just ask instead. So how'd you like riding a motorcycle?

Deb said...

S'OK...

I guess...

Sue Contant said...

Bugs on your teeth -- that's what I'm picturing as we sit in a staff meeting next week. Advice: Wipe that silly grin off your face when you travel on the motor cycle! See you soon.