October 24, 2007
Remember back when I wasn't experiencing morning sickness...
And was all worried because of that...sigh...those were the days my friend. It's been the second time in three days that I threw up (dinner this time), and I realized that rather than worrying, I should have been ENJOYING the fact I wasn't throwing up. Why, because throwing up sucks! Plus it's totally destroying my "I never throw up" story (didn't for years - from the age of 10 or 12 or something until my second knee surgery...now I can't say that anymore). Oh well, there's definitely a baby in there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I must also agree Deb that throwing up is not cool at all. I hate it infact. I'm with you.
Every time I am sick I plead with my body/God that I will never have to puke again for the rest of my life... so far it hasn't worked unfortunately.
It gets better though...About 15 weeks in mine pretty much stopped.
I hate puking too. Especially when you puke, but after you've puked, you don't feel better -- if I at least feel like, "Well at least I got THAT out of my system" it's manageable, but if you feel as bad after, it's like "All that nastiness, and I haven't even accomplished anything!"
I always felt better after I threw up when I was pregnant. I only threw up about twice each pregnancy, once in the first trimester and once in the last... which means I felt really really nauseous the rest of the time, and never got that "Phew, now I feel better" feeling. Oh well, maybe I'm done now!
Rebecca.
only threw up twice? you're like my former coworker who delivered each of her children with an average of two hours of labour. . . and she's just the tiniest thing, too!
Post a Comment