October 23, 2007

I just threw up for the first time!!

At 11 weeks and 5 days along. Most people are OVER morning sickness by then and I'm just starting.

I threw away some milk that had gone bad in the fridge, and the smell just put me over the edge. I've smelled bad things that have made me come close before, but this was the first time that I've actually puked. Thankfully it was BEFORE I'd eaten breakfast, so there wasn't a whole lot there to get rid of.

I went back to the bedroom and Brad said "Well, now you're definately pregnant". We're going for an ultrasound soon, we were at the doctor yesterday and he couldn't find a heartbeat (which is common at 11 weeks), but it was still a little nerve wracking. SO, hopefully soon we'll have something to show you that will make it official enough that we'll have something to tell you! We're still just waiting and waiting and waiting.

No comments: