October 24, 2007

I PASSED, I PASSED....

As per Dan's comments on the last post though...don't expect me to be giving anyone suggestions anytime soon. I too stalled my bike (for future notice for anyone else...don't try starting in second or third during your test, doesn't bode well for avoiding stalling) while trying to turn left. Thank goodness there was no traffic coming, as it took about three starts for me to get the thing going... I also drove the wrong way down a one way parking lot area. I was supposed to just turn around, but I didn't want to break any rules, SO, I followed the signs down the way, and around and I was coming back and in the meantime the guy on the radio keeps radioing "anytime you want to come out"..."Just come out now" and other such wonderful things. SO, i figured forget following the rules (also something you should NEVER figure on a test) and let's just get out of here, so I cut across two parking stalls & started driving down a way that was clearly marked with arrows going the OTHER direction. AND that's when they decided to pull in and see where I was. OOPS!! Seeing as it wasn't part of their actual test, I'm glad they didn't fail me for it, but they totally could have.

ANYWAY, the whole point...I now have my official license and I can drive whenever I want where ever I want with whom ever I want on the back...of course, after hearing this story, I'm not sure if any of you are going to WANT to drive with me, but that's beside the point!

3 comments:

Roboseyo said...

congratulations, my sister!

drive safely!

Anonymous said...

Starting in third on a left turn... I did that in a car once, and there was traffic coming!
Congratulations!
Rebecca.

bradj said...

Now that you have your license, maybe you call can it 'riding'...

You're cute! ;-)