October 10, 2007

My plays are both cast!!!

What a big relief and what a wonderful feeling. I'm VERY excited about the shows, and am looking forward to working with this crew. Every year there's a few people who are great actors, but either I don't connect with them, or they're egomaniacs, or they have a bad attitude or something - this year, I feel like that may not happen on this cast. This is a NICE cast of generally humble and compassionate people, which is really good. Anne's cast is also good, which is a very great feeling.

So - I'm blessed as of right now, we'll see if I feel the same at the end of the month, or February, but for now, I'm very excited about the people I'm going to be working with.

YAY!

1 comment:

Roboseyo said...

i love you my sister

and i love you my brother-in-law