Haven't told anyone here, but I figured you all will find out whether I pass or fail anyway...PRAY for me - I haven't ridden in a month due to gross weather, but I'm feeling confident anyway. Of course, all it takes is one stupid mistake...BLAH!
3:00 PT. Pray.
On another note: Anne is going well. Ken saw it for the first time last night (the artistic director of Gal. 7) and he liked it, which is good. He said it's really good for two weeks before opening, which is great to hear!
October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great to hear from you again.
Blessings on your test!!!
Glad to hear 'Anne' is doing well. Hope that goes really great for you.
We think of you often.
Love you,
Dad & Mary Anna
you can do it, my sister!
Sweet, Deb - if Langley's test is anything like Red Deer's, you'll do fine! I couldn't do a U-turn and I stalled the bike and couldn't get it started again after failing to stop at the spot the tester told me to.
And I still passed.
So, we'll have to cruise together... but if you do fail, don't ask me for lessons... apparently my skills are still a little raw!
Post a Comment