July 22, 2008

Missed comments...

A few random things I've missed mentioning.
When Aria was last measured - the doctor said she was in the 70th percentile for weight for her age (that being her adjusted age for her due date) - so since she's only SUPPOSED to be 2 months old right now - she's doing VERY well. When I asked him where she fits on the scale for a 3 1/2 month old he told me not to even think about that until after her first birthday - and wouldn't tell me.

As well - from a VERY long time ago - here's an article about me that appeared in our local paper accompanied by a great picture taken by Brad - the picture doesn't appear anymore -and it was credited to Brian J -which is funny since that's Brad's dad's name, but what ever - he got a colour picture published, and I had an article written about me - how fun!

No comments: