July 22, 2008

It's Brad's Birthday.

It's been an insane year for Brad over the past year - and he has taken life as it comes through it all - that is a gift - and the fact that I'm learning the same from watching him is also a gift.

He's got conference coming up starting tomorrow - so we're not doing a whole lot to celebrate right now - but I just wanted to put it out there that I'm amazed by how blessed I am to have a husband who is so great - so passionate about so many things, so in love with his daughter, so ready to laugh, and encourage and support me whenever and however he can.

He is a gift from God - and I'm thankful there's days like birthdays when you can make sure to let people know just how much you appreciate them!

I love you, Brad.
Deb

3 comments:

bradj said...

Aww, shucks. Them thar sure are some purdy words!

My colleagues have spent the whole day wishing me happy birthday. Every time I either leave the office, or return to the office (with last-minute Conference stuff, there's a lot of to and fro), they've been calling out: Happy Birthday, Brad.

One of the acknowledgements came at 11am on the 22nd when I turned 33.

Caryn Ouwehand said...

Well I'm 24, and its 9:12pm on the 22nd... now that isn't quite as cool, but... well... happy birthday anyway.

:-)Caryn

Dad said...

Hi Brad & Deb
I knew there was something special that I was forgetting!
Happy birthday (belatedly) and may God bless you both in the years ahead.
Love,
Dad Ouwehand