July 25, 2008

I'm so proud...

It was Brad's big night last night at the conference. His video went off with a MINOR hitch (rather than not being able to be played at all, like last conference), and everything that he did looked great. I'm very glad I came along to this conference, because I know in theory that Brad does stuff all day every day at work, but to come out here and to see the logos he designed all over the walls, and nametags, and the powerpoint, and then to see other banners he's done for different areas of the EFCC, and to see shirts he's designed (or ones with his logo on them), and people from all over wearing this stuff, and then last night to see his video, and all that. PLUS he's walking around this weekend with an "official photographer" shirt on (thanks to Lisa), so he just looks terribly important.

I'm also glad I came because there's so many people who have wanted to meet me and Aria. The impact Brad has is shown just in the number of people who know me because they know Brad (it's also cool to know he talks about me at work). They really appreciate him and what he does, and I think it's a good thing to hear that from people.

And we both love showing off Aria, even though already at three 1/2 months she lost the title of "youngest baby" to a little 4-week old boy. She does, however, continue to hold the "cutest baby" title.

1 comment:

bradj said...

"She does, however, continue to hold the "cutest baby" title."

We're trying so hard not to rub it in with other people. There's just no point in making people feel bad...