July 07, 2008

I'm Such a Goof!

I forgot that my other favourite lens is my 50mm prime. I mean all my lenses are my favourites -- they all serve a unique purpose, or there's no reason to own them. But my 'desert island' lens would have to be this one. When I attached this gorgeous, woefully neglected piece of glass to the camera, Aria and I got some really special results.
The problem is, she's so cute even when she's telling me "We're done!" (She was sitting on my lap watching the pictures come up on the screen as I was selecting the ones for this post. When this one showed up, she started crying and fussing all over again!)

3 comments:

Roboseyo said...

the fourth picture is my favourite. that cagey gaze -- it looks like she's sizing the camera up. "Yeah. come on. I could take you."

Deb said...

The pictures in the red and white outfit were taken on Canada Day - we figured we'd dress her appropriately - in an outfit from her American relatives! But hey, she was red and white and cute all over!

Rebecca said...

She actually looks like Carrie Ann at that age -- I never saw any resemblance before! (But maybe it's the sleeper -- check out this picture http://www.practicatechnical.com/gallery/d/7273-2/CSleep55.JPG
)
Carrie started sucking her thumb at just that age too. How cute!