September 23, 2007

Took my "Practice" test today...

If it was the road test - I would have failed it - BUT he said I'll do fine when the actual test comes the day of, which is good to know. I haven't ridden all week (rainy and busy and cold), but getting on that bike today just reminded me of how much I do enjoy riding. On a nice sunny day it's such a great feeling, and I'm feeling much more confident - I don't have to think of every little thing (although obviously I do need to think of a FEW things a little MORE!!)

I'm really glad I took this course, if for no other reason than they walk you through step by step the process of getting a license. I took the MSA during the course, and now, after I scheduled my evaluation, they signed me up for my test right there at the office. He said he won't sign people up unless they've got a good chance of passing, SO that means I've got a good chance of passing...YAY!!

BUT they take all the procrastination out of it when they push you to the next step when you've completed the first - if they didn't, I'd probably not have taken my final test - and then my license would have expired, and I would have had to do the MSA again as well, and who KNOWS when I would have gotten around to doing that...So, in the end, I'm glad once again that I took the course, and have really enjoyed being out on a bike!

Yay...

No comments: