I say this, of course, only because he does. I've been VERY busy the last little while, and he still manages to love me and spend time with me and hug me and lets me take the car so many nights in a week, and does the dishes when I'm too exhausted and gets me ready for bed when I wake up at midnight still in my clothes and can't comprehend how to get under the covers and into bed, let alone how to deal with things as tricky as SOCKS!
He's wonderful and fabulous, and even though I don't get to see him nearly as much now that I'm doing play practice so much, it makes me love him so much more because he lets me do this kind of thing.
So, I like all the stuff I'm doing in my life, but I like Brad more...
The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nothin' beats a fabulous husband, eh?
Brad... was that you posting that under Deb's sign in name?
Just kidding. Having a great husband is a wonderful thing.
Right, c&d...I couldn't have said it better myself... :-)
Deb, you should hear the sounds you make when you're contemplating all that midnight socky complicatedness. If I ever seem like I'm hesitant to help, it's only because I have to recover from laughing before I can be any good to you... :-)
Luv ya!
socks are the worst part of sleeping in your clothes. especially the socks on your teeth --
if i dont brush before I go to bed, when I wake up all my teeth have fuzzy feeling socks on them that feels just terrible, and I have to go brush right away. you know what I mean, right?
Post a Comment