I have grand intentions of posting pictures of Aria's parties, and such, but since it's just her and me for a bit - I'm trying to get as much sleep as I can, and balance out the rest of the stuff.
Aria's starting to climb. We don't have stairs, so she's resorted to our bookshelves. I've moved stuff off the first shelf when she started crawling, now I'm moving stuff off the fourth shelf, as she's climbing onto the couch, and then over onto the shelves from there!! Man!
She's pretty great. She's really starting to mimic sounds I make - she said something that resembled Birthday on her birthday, she said bye in the mirror today when we were leaving the room, and lots of other words I can't think of right now. She's also starting to understand things when I speak to her. She gets "No" now, and will listen (which has helped her from getting hurt a number of times recently). I also tell her not to throw her food on the floor, and she's listening to that as well. She's growing up, for sure, and I love her for it!!
More later- I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
... wow, she knows that "no" means "no!?" that is awesome. So far Silas thinks "no" means, "I am watching you now, so do whatever you were doing faster, and with more enthusiasm."
This sounds like the earliest manifestations of the differences between the genders...
Post a Comment