Hi baby girl! I'm looking forward to seeing you soon. Tomorrow I hop back to Santa Cruz to wrap up my time in Bolivia, and then in two days, I'm jumping on a plane to get back to you. I'm looking forward to it. I miss you and your Mom. Lots.
I was reminded how much when I held a three month old yesterday, who gave me wonderful smiles, and baby sounds. But yours are the world's best! See you again soon.
I was reminded how much when I held a three month old yesterday, who gave me wonderful smiles, and baby sounds. But yours are the world's best! See you again soon.
5 comments:
I'm keeping this picture. You will see it again when you least expect it. (Of course, feel free to do the same with any goofy pictures I've posted of myself).
Too cute.
Aria saw this picture and started waving right away and said "hi". She then went straight for the screen and gave you a kiss! She sure seemed happy to see you, regardless of how goofy Rob thinks the picture is. We are both VERY excited to see you again!
well then I guess it doesn't really matter two pickles what I think.
Honestly, I love the faces people make at babies. My opinion of them has changed since I was younger, as more of my favorite people have kids.
Yep, Rob. Me too. Some people talk about an instant change. My change hasn't been so instant. But have kids definitely changes you.
I wish she was here. She'd be having a blast getting along with kids who speak almost the same language as her.
I've never had a mirror when I've held Aria like this. This must be pretty much exactly what I look like. Oh well. And the risk of the resurfacing of this picture was worth it for the reaction of my daughter. :-)
She still reacts with excitement every time she sees this picture. It's pretty cool to see. I'm glad she loves her dad that much.
Post a Comment