From my dad: I got your message and just wanted to say that I love you very much and I pray that God will give you strength and grace through this difficult time.
From my sister Rebecca: Matthias' comment is that "Stretch is a good name for someone who's going to die right away." Bethany's response is to ask a million times "How come it died?" My reaction was to go and check on Carrie Ann... she's sleeping peacefully. Frank and I are sad with you.
From my brother, Rob: i'll pray for you. i love you i love you i love you i love you. feel free to take a bit longer to let us know next time, just as long as it isn't with a "guess what I'm holding in my arms right now?. . . my one-year-old's birthday cake!" phone call.
From my sister in law, Caryn: I am so sorry to hear about your loss, Dan and I were so happy that you shared your news with us last weekend, and now I don't know what to say (type...). I am so sorry. I know how exciting this all was, and now, UGH, I'm lost for words. I guess this news hits pretty hard just cause I was so excited for you both, cause your going to be awesome/ fun parents. I'm going to think about you and pray for you all week, and beyond. Take care of and be kind to yourselves during this time and know that God has your little one.
From friends Kate and Aaron: Please know that our hearts and prayers are with you guys today and beyond today.
From my friend Caszie: I can honestly say that there are no words. All I have for you is a tearful cry (@%*&^#*!!!!), a prayer, and a hug electronic bear hug coming at you from a few virtual miles away (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((YOU))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))-My arms. Actually, here's one for Brad as well ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BRAD))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))). You're in our thoughts and prayers.
From my colleague and friend, Sue: Throughout the day thoughts of you both, and of course dear little Stretch, have been on my mind and heart, and prayers have been fervent. I was so very sad to hear of the loss of your precious little, little child. I want to hug you both, cry with you, . . . and just be with you. However, I know you need time together and alone. Hugs will come later.
We have gotten roses, and two beautiful bouquets, one from Mom & Dad J in Ontario. We've been visited by Sue and MaryAnna, and gotten hugs from so many people out here, and many wished hugs from family all over the place, we know. Your love for us and for Stretch is cherished, your concern means so much and your continued prayers are helping us through. Thank you all for being a part of this journey. We love you guys.
Deb
1 comment:
Love that you shared the comments. There - were some funny comments in there... aka - Matthias'
Post a Comment