April 25, 2007

More and More Changes...

It's like once things start to be different in your life, an avalanche of things are different. I went from wanting a change to getting pregnant. From being pregnant and looking forward to that change to not being pregnant. From still wanting change to deciding to drop to part time at my teaching job and pursuing alternative ways of making money. From getting a small job as our church's secretary (hooray!!) to finding out dropping to part time at school might not be the best idea financially if I'm going on mat leave at some time in the future. From finding that out, to being offered MORE teaching time at the school!!

So, in the span of less than a month, I have officially become a non-mother, church secretary and Drama teacher for Grades SIX to Twelve. How exciting, and intimidating at the same time. And for all you teachers out there, I'd just like to say how happy I am to be making up two new courses the same year the government review is coming to our school expecting perfect course outlines. In the end, God takes care of us, He lets us know we need to work on taking care of ourselves, and then once we decide how we're going to do that, He changes everything anyway to something even better. Not a bad way to work things eh?

No comments: