April 14, 2008

New Picture...


You can really see the dimple in this one...I love it!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is such an awesome picture, thanks! Matthias had good days and bad days until he was about three weeks old. Then the good finally started to out-number the bad. Aria looks like she's doing much better than Matthias was at two weeks, though! My heart is with you guys.

bradj said...

I haven't seen her without the tape on her face yet, but it's off now. From here I get to see -- and share -- all of her little expressions. Well, no, I can't share all of them 'cause there's not that much room on all the hard-drives in the entire world. Suffice it to say that she's really cute, and I'm looking forward to getting to know her better. And better! :-)

Roboseyo said...

I really like her so far. That is a fantastic opa-caliber dimple there on her chin! Thanks for the photolicious postings.

Deb said...

The dimple - just FYI, is not only something she gets from her Opa (my father), Brad also has one, as does Aria's Grandma (Brad's mother), so she certainly comes by it honestly. I personally think it's more akin to the Baker side of things, Dad's is much deeper - but we'll have to see. Perhaps one day we'll get a dimple picture with all four dimpled family members together - who knows??