We love her - how could you not??
On a side note: I'm home, Aria's been moved to Surrey (which is closer, but not home yet). She needs to be able to feed all on her own (she still has the feeding tube you can see in the picture in and they're feeding her by that every other feed right now). Once she can take all her food by mouth (be it bottle or breast), for 48 hours, then we can bring her home - so keep praying, we'd love to have her here with us soon!
She turned one week yesterday - it's amazing what can happen in a week!
8 comments:
Congratulations on the birth of your precious little girl. We praise God for blessing you with Aria and we will be praying that she will continue to grow strong and healthy and will soon be home with you.
WOW deb and brad!!!
She is beautiful!! We love her already!! Well done you too.
Julie and Dan
Hey Aria,
You look like you are going to be a lot of fun. Do you want to play with me? I like your hair.
luv Wade
I like her. I'm praying for her, and can't wait to meet her.
glad everyone's ok.
love rob
She looks like you, Deb.
I'm so glad she's doing better. Hope she can go home with you soon.
How's it feel to be a mommy? Congrats to you and Brad, and please give a great big welcome kiss from Aunt Kathy!
AAAAHHHHH! She is soooo precious!
We are so happy to hear she is growing stronger everyday and will continue to pray for her.
Silas is very excited to have a little cousin so close in age to him!
Love,
Caryn, Dan, & Silas
Congrats, Deb! I hope you are all doing well and that the hospital time is soon over. Carrie :)
Deb and Brad
Congratulations shes a beuaty!!!
Praying for her homecoming soon.
Love the Bosmas
Post a Comment