April 26, 2008

Bathtime for Aria

We haven't had much experience with bathing Aria - let's just say it's a two person effort right now, and she likes to squirm - I don't think she knows whether she likes taking baths, or doesn't - sometimes she cries, but then she splashes around and seems to like it - then she looks like she's going to cry again. Needless to say, the cuddle time afterwards in the towel is something we KNOW she likes...
She's just so wonderful!!
Doesn't she look much more filled out than the previous pictures? She's certainly getting heavier!

2 comments:

Roboseyo said...

Hey my sister. Thanks for posting that! I really love your pictures, and Aria is indeed looking much better. Hyangju and I are both praying for her.

--
Hyangju says...

Nomu kuioweo! (too cute) 너무 귀여워!

It's so good Aria is getting healthier. I think Aria's hair looks like her uncle's hair.

Rebecca said...

Hi Deb! She looks awesome, and she looks so much like you when you were tiny. (Though I don't think you were quite that tiny.) Silas looks so much like Dan, too. People still say my kids look a lot like me... so there you go! Our baby genes must be dominant, or something. Thanks for the great picture.