March 16, 2007

My first Post

Well, it's about time that I got myself a blog. Seeing as everyone around seems to have one, and seeing as Brad and I are going to need a little something to keep you all updated on what's going on in our lives, now is as good a time as any. In fact, now is a great time, seeing as there's a little one on the way that none of you even know about yet. That's right. We're expecting a baby. Our due date: October 29, which basically means that we won't be having a baby on October 29. Are we excited? Yes. Are we in denial about the massive amount of responsibility? Yes. Are we hoping for lots of gifts to help us out in the first year of this baby's life? Yes. Are we nervous? Sometimes.

I guess in the end, Brad and I are both strongly in the camp that God takes care of us in all of our life's circumstances, and because of that we know that He will take care of us now too, just like he's taking care of our little one. So...enjoy the blog. You'll notice a lot of posts when something important happens in the baby's life (doctor's appointments, ultrasounds etc...), but hopefully I'll be a little inspired to just do some of my own writing as well. The first few posts I'm figuring will update you on what's already happened, and from then on, keep in touch and we'll see where we go from there!

No comments: