Brad did a photo shoot a few weeks back - his first foray into a professional studio setting with all the fancy lights etc...that entails - and these are some of the shots he came up with.
I feel like I'm already WAY bigger than I was here - but this will definitely help you see how different I look than I did before baby...
So - here we go...a few pictures from the shoot:

This next one's from a cool angle - I think Brad was on a ladder (he may be tall, but not THIS tall).

This next one is just a nice shot of me - when you're pregnant, and just feel fat a lot (or at least I do), it's nice to be reminded that I can still look good - thanks, Brad...
Next is one that's just a "Classic Maternity Picture"...
The next two show the power of computers. Brad turned This:
Into This:
I thought I'd show you the original, just so you didn't think I was naked (without explanation, Brad's gotten a few weird looks when showing this picture to people - the costumer in me instantly notices things like the bow in the back, but others may not notice such details, and get a little confused.
So - there you go - the first belly pictures - and I think they're GREAT! I wouldn't want to do studio shooting all the time, but this was a lot of fun for one night (although it was late!!) and I'm glad we got a bunch of shots so we can show you the best of the best.
We'll try to keep you more updated with pictures as the rest of the pregnancy progresses - but I'm certainly not inspired at 6:00 at night to look my best and get pictures - that's for sure!
4 comments:
those are the best belly pictures I've ever seen.
love you my sister.
i love your hair's texture in the silhouette one.
Deb you are one good lookin' chick! All those photos are amazing.
You know how we find it fascinating to see which pictures people choose out of the selection we give them? That exists even between us! :-)
I'm with Rob and Caryn -- WOW! I really appreciate seeing pictures finally! Brad is an excellent photographer, and you are a beautiful model!
Post a Comment