So, I know it's only been a short while since I did a blog on this, but (to quote all the cliche horror movie sequels EVER) IT'S BACK...As soon as we returned from Ontario, took pictures and worked and unpacked an all of that, I finally get my first REAL day off of the summer, and what happens? The Return of Restitis. Blah. I know I'll get better, but it makes it hard to want to do all those fun things Summer dictates we do, like taking a book and reading on the beach, or grocery shopping. So if you're the praying type, pray I get better quickly, and if you're in the area, I like yummy chicken noodle soup I don't have to make out of whatever pathetic ingredients I have in my house at the time (currently lots of onions, frozen corn and spaghetti noodles), oh yeah, and anything sweet. I've been craving sweet things, ice cream, cookies, chocolate, pie, cheesecake, ice cream. Thank goodness I'm not in the mood to go grocery shopping... But hey, I'm still on line. Good for me. I'd pat myself on the back, but ugh...so much energy.
G'night y'all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment