This is the THIRD post I've started today. That's one thing about doing a post every day. I keep wanting to say things, and then think maybe I shouldn't and then I go to say something else, and realize that too, wouldn't be great. So, here were go. My wedding pictures. We were just taking about how happy we were to get our pictures done by a good friend, and I figured that since I did a post recently about how much we enjoyed our day, that I'd include a couple of pictures so you can get a sense of the feel of the day, the fun of the day and how incredibly colourful our wedding party was (which we both LOVE telling people about later - yes, the groom wore a red suit...and it ROCKED!)
So, here goes.
This is one of my favourites of the two of us...

And this one just gives you a TASTE of what the day included....(we just asked this guy off the street if we could use his car - pretty sweet, eh?)

As you can see - fun people, fun day. Just what we wanted!
Have a fun day yourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment