July 25, 2007

A Homonym for you all...

Two days ago I rode on the road for the first time on the bike. I'm feeling more confident, but am also planning on taking lessons in the next month to help with that. What a fun thing to have a bike though. I have a number of friends who "discourage" (or outright ban) their husbands from having bikes, and some of them say to me "wait until you have kids...". I hope I will always be the kind of woman who encourages her hubby to pursue life passionately, and LIVE, rather than merely exist. Both he and I are much more interesting that way!!

2 comments:

bradj said...

I can't believe you just called me 'hubby'. Like in public, an' everything! :-)

Deb said...

Get over it "HUBBY". I'm sick and not thinking straight. Are there some suggestions you'd like to make as to what I SHOULD be calling you?