May 07, 2007

What the heck???

Ladies and Gentlemen - welcome to the underbelly of Langley BC...



I apologize for the blurriness - this was taken out of a car window as we were driving by. This is the highest we've seen it yet - I'll keep you updated with more blurry pictures.

5 comments:

Sue Contant said...

Good thing ya got 'bout a week to get professional with them thar photo shots. I'm sure the bride and groom will appreciate lack of blurriness...

Deb said...

A bonus when doing wedding pictures, is that usually they're not taken from a moving car. A car stopped at a light and a picture of the bridal party doing a Chinese fire drill, YES...through a window of a MOVING car, not yet...

Of course, I could just say it's the style I take, and then charge 3 million a wedding, and all the pictures are blurry and I'm the new "it" photographer...but I'd rather take nice pic's.

Maria said...

crazy crazy crazy! I can't believe the prices!

Bott said...

I just read through many of your previous posts. Sniff. Thanks for sharing, Deb!

Gas prices: highway robbery.

Roboseyo said...

wow. with a camera, you can make a drive-by shooting of highway robbery.

I suppose you could also frame it.