So, without further ado (adieu?) (A-Doo) I give you *imagine trumpets trumpeting...* the first picture I took on my NEW CAMERA!!
May 07, 2007
Brad and I went Shopping...
And we bought a new DIGITAL CAMERA!! YAY. This is a camera just for me, basically. It's cute and small, but will still work well and have enough features to take some cool wedding shots. We bought it so I've got a bit of time to figure it out before Tiff & Brynn's wedding next weekend (wow, that's coming fast!).
So, without further ado (adieu?) (A-Doo) I give you *imagine trumpets trumpeting...* the first picture I took on my NEW CAMERA!!
P.S. after all, what else do trumpets do?
So, without further ado (adieu?) (A-Doo) I give you *imagine trumpets trumpeting...* the first picture I took on my NEW CAMERA!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what else do trumpets do?
well, if you treat them properly, they only trumpet.
if you treat them badly, sometimes they break.
(my first picture on my cellphone camera was exactly like that, except it was ME instead of YOU two.
love you!
"without further *goodbye*"? You were right the first time!
Post a Comment