July 07, 2009

A Lot of Catching Up.

It's been a while since we posted, and we've done LOTS. Here's a brief overview, in video & picture form.

One day I was in the kitchen, and Aria was playing happily in the living room. Suddenly I hear the "I've gotten myself into a pickle, and need help" cry, so I head to the living room, and do a quick scan. What has she climbed on that she needs help getting off of...nothing. Where is she??? No where...then I hear the cry again, coming from the corner...and there's Aria.


Our bookshelf is on an angle from the wall, and she made her way between the two! So cute!

Aria & I went to Vancouver to pick up a lens one day while Brad was at work. I figured I'd wear her out in Vancouver, rather than have her nap there, and then be frustrated back. I wore her out and then we drove back at nap time #2. This is Aria's first picture at the Gastown Steam Clock. I'm guessing there will be many more as time goes on!

This was done on Father's Day, and just hasn't made it up yet. They're fairly self explanatory.



We always say "Grandpa", but she's started saying "Papa" from the very beginning. I'm looking forward to finding out which one is going to stick!



This last one in the series - you can hear her say "Opa" right at the beginning of the clip. For those of you who don't know, Opa is the Dutch name for Grandpa.




Happy Father's Day. Happy July! Family pictures are coming next!

No comments: