It's so hot it feels like Ontario - except we don't have the coping mechanisms in place here, such as AC in every building & car - so we're all just melting.
SO...does anyone have a great "it's so hot..." comparison?
It's so hot you could fry an egg on the sidewalk
It's so hot my sprinkler evaporates before it even gets to me
Yo mama so hot....oh no wait, wrong kinda hot...
Anyone else??
Oh yeah, it may be hot like Ontario - but there's still almost no mosquitoes - one thing I'm especially grateful for hearing Brad's Northern Saskatchewan stories.
Come on guys...It's so hot...?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Its so hot that Brad Deb and Aria joined a nudist colony this past weekend.
it's so hot that shaving my eyebrows came to mind as a legitimate option for beating the heat.
It's so hot I started a bonfire and dipped my toes into it just to cool down.
Two from my day today:
It's so hot I could dry three loads of wash--on the line!
It's so hot, the whole world smells like a barbecue. (Well, forest fire smoke, actually. We can hardly see the mountains today.)
It was so hot I had a good excuse not to weed my garden and wash my windows. Aunt Greta
Post a Comment