A blog about the journey of our lives. Find out what's new and exciting in our neck of the woods (woods meaning suburbia...).
Deb here...You can see the very beginnings of tooth number 7 on the top right of the last picture. She's got nothing on Silas' teeth, but nothing on his teething either, from what I gather.I love her laughs and smiles.
Beth here :) she's gorgeous and so adorable!!!these are wonderful pictures, made me smile.
Thanks for IDing yourself dottydra-- uh, Beth. :-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Deb here...You can see the very beginnings of tooth number 7 on the top right of the last picture. She's got nothing on Silas' teeth, but nothing on his teething either, from what I gather.
I love her laughs and smiles.
Beth here :)
she's gorgeous and so adorable!!!
these are wonderful pictures, made me smile.
Thanks for IDing yourself dottydra-- uh, Beth. :-)
Post a Comment