May 09, 2009

Tonight's Pics of Aria






It's been a little while since we've done an intentional Aria shoot to update the family. We decided to fix that. We're having a beautiful weekend weather-wise, and she's been in a great mood all day, so it made for the perfect opportunity.

5 comments:

melissa v. said...

Gorgeous! The second to last one is my favourite...there is so much sparkle in her eyes, and she looks so pretty! How fun!

As for the free cable t.v.--we had the same when we moved into our place, for the first year and a half! It got me thru my first mat leave for sure!! Now we have bunny ears that get us CTV, global, and a fuzzy rendition of CBC. It's enough! No way am I paying money for t.v. channels!!!

Caryn Ouwehand said...

LOVE these photos. I think the leaf one is SOOOOOOO picking cute!

Rebecca said...

Aria now reminds me of my earliest memories of you, Deb -- she is so cute! Treasure the cute, fun moments as much as you can, it makes the "ugh" ones fade that much faster.... Thanks a lot for sharing these pictures!

melissa v. said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog post about UC. I love that you shared your experience--it makes the discussion so much more personal when people are willing to tell their stories.
I remember that you had pre-eclampsia, which is still the #1 killer of pregnant/labouring women in Canada. I'm very glad you and Aria are healthy today, and that you have access to one of the best maternity care hospitals in the world. What a blessing!
Thank you for being willing to share your birth story.

For sure, we can wait til June to hang out! I go back to work the last week of June, so we'll work it out...

Anonymous said...

Wow, she's looking like a little girl now instead of a baby. She's sooo cute! Aunt Greta