Brad & I have been enjoying free cable since we moved into our new place December '05. They just never bothered to turn it off. We never bothered to tell them. We would laugh when they'd call trying to convince us to sign up.
*sigh*
The gig is up. The cable is off. I'm thankful it happened after my year of mat. leave was over. I'm thankful it happened as the summer is beginning and outside is so much more inspiring anyway.
We're not going to PAY for cable (aka brain rot as I recently read someone else call TV), but we sure did enjoy it.
Now we have fuzzy CBC and Global. Maybe we'll buy some bunny ears!! Or just aluminium foil... ha ha ha.
Good bye Cable. Good bye car shows, and "What Not to Wear" and Ellen, and so on. We'll watch the shows we really want to on the 'net, and just skip all the rest. Who knows, maybe I'll finish a book or two!!
I guess this is one way to guarantee that Aria doesn't end up as a TV head!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment