November 29, 2008

Obligatory 'These'll Come Up At Your Wedding' Shots

Or graduation. Or just when we're being introduced to her first boyfriend. Or whatever! :-)



3 comments:

Caryn Ouwehand said...

WHAT A MUFFIN!

Dad said...

Delightful!
Canyou remember when you were small emough to be bathed in the sink?
Love,
Opa

melissa v. said...

okay, STINKING GORGEOUS!
SO glad I shared that Ferber method with Caryn, I can see it had far reaching effects! I discovered that method with Matthew. I could seriously eat your Aria's cheeks for lunch. They are that cute.
Happy Ferberized baby cheeks!

Sorry to hear you had preeclampsia... aweful for you... hopefully next time around your body will treat you more kindly. Call me up if you want a doula! I'd love to be a part of your family's journey!
I had a c-section with Ayden so I know it can sometimes be difficult to connect the pregnancy with the birth and the baby, though he didn't go to the NICU which from what I've heard is very hard emotionally. God designed it so the mommy baby are wide open emotionally at the beginning, so we can bond. It's so hard if we have to be separated. It feels so unnatural, and those wide open emotions are kind of left hanging.
Luckily, we have sweet cheeks babies to bond with in the weeks afterwards. Isn't it fun?!
:-)