November 03, 2008
Aria's First Time Swinging.
Brad & I have this game we play running up and down our apartment building's hallways where we catch up to Aria & run away from her. It gets her giggling (sometimes) which is fun. As a side, there's nothing that guarantees a giggle - she certainly doesn't do tricks. So, I took her to a playground with a baby's swing set (harder to find than you'd think, I discovered later) and she loved it, because it was just like the game we play! I'm sorry it's sideways - it got her in better on the camera - but I forgot about posting it...I'll have to remember that for another time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yup, been there, done that with the sideways movie! Frank got me a camera that takes movies with sound, so we'll see if we can get that going finally!
Awww...remember when it was sunny? Sigh. Those were the days...
Post a Comment