November 11, 2008

The Lovin' Crateful


A co-worker of mine went out of her way to lend me some sturdy wooden crates for a weekend shoot. (Thanks, Lisa!) Before returning them tomorrow, I needed to get a pic (or two) of Aria in one. And she jumped at the chance. Or at least co-operated. :-)

6 comments:

Caryn Ouwehand said...

She is growing up! Wow-zers... and look at that awesome smile!

bradj said...

You'd probably smile too, if you saw me doing my 1920s typewriter interpretation. :-)

Shakalakalakalaka-ding! Chhhhhhrk!

It worked yesterday, but I'm sure it won't work tomorrow.

Thanks for the compliment, Alyssa! :-)

Rebecca said...

What beautiful pictures! I love the smile and the colours, and the pose... Now she'll win all the baby picture contests!

Sue Contant said...

...I'd say the photographer (with the lighting he set up) is extremely skilled when it comes to capturing the mood of the 'kid in a crate...'! Market this skill Brad, but don't sell the kid in the crate!

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so cute! She looks just like you, Brad. Especially her eyes. Congratulations! David

bradj said...

Hey, thanks for the compliments everyone.

And welcome, David (and Vanessa). Nice of you to drop by, all the way from Ukraine. You've really extended the international readership of this blog! :-)