This afternoon, at a point when Aria has just finished feeding and was just settling into sleep (she has such a cute glassy-eyed look at that moment), I set up my Archos 605 media player with my new battery dock which finally arrived today. That gives me the capacity to hook it up to the TV and the stereo simultaneously. I started an impromptu slideshow of all of Arias pics (I've got most of them stored on there), and started playing Newton Faulkner to accompany it. It was a great moment of reflection.
She turns three months tomorrow (if I don't post this quickly, it'll be today already). It's been an amazing journey already, and there's so much to take in. Thank you all for walking this road with us. And we're grateful to be with you on yours as well.
June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's amazing. congratulations on your first three months.
(happy canada day, too, eh?)
Post a Comment