A blog about the journey of our lives. Find out what's new and exciting in our neck of the woods (woods meaning suburbia...).
June 08, 2008
First Responsive Smile
I for sure finally got Aria to smile at me. She's been making more eye contact over the last couple of weeks. But yesterday she definitely smiled back. It wasn't a full grin, however. Which means she's still got lots of mileage left in this little gesture. :-)
Deb - I distinctly remember the first time Silas smiled at me! You know, it didn't matter which customers yelled at me, I was walking on sunshine for a full week! It's still the high point of all of my days when he gives me smiles or laughs!
1 comment:
Dan Says,
Deb - I distinctly remember the first time Silas smiled at me! You know, it didn't matter which customers yelled at me, I was walking on sunshine for a full week! It's still the high point of all of my days when he gives me smiles or laughs!
Post a Comment