June 20, 2008

Only Four Digits...

Just because this site isn't ALL about the baby - Brad & I are down to 4 digits in our student loan debt!! We're FINALLY under $10,000 - not bad for two people who got married with around $25,000! Yay for us (and thanks for the help - you know who you are...)!! And it's also a nice feeling to have jobs that actually require that education we invested in! Kinda makes me feel like it was a worthwhile investment?

Hey - if there are any millionaires out there who want to donate a grand or more to help pay it off - we'll gladly take it - it FEELS like we're that much closer, but $8,700 means we're still going to be paying it off until after the Olympics! But that's ok - ONLY 4 DIGITS we're definitely making progress.

1 comment:

bradj said...

In amongst all the Aria posts, this still continues to freak me out: "What!? I thought I counted her fingers..."

Our debt load being manageable always makes me feel better though. :-)