I finished my last set of report cards yesterday until next year in June! YAY!! How exciting! I'm very glad to be done!
When I finished, I announced it to the staffroom, and one of the teachers there reminded me that I may be done report cards, but I shouldn't rub it in, since I'm the one who's going to be giving birth in a few months! Yeah...that really put me in my place!
I was talking to someone the other day and realized, my due date is LESS than two months away! That means I'm into my 8th month! Doctors keep asking us both how big we were, which makes me wonder how big this baby is going to be (I was 8lbs 6, Brad was 8lbs 3 - this could be a big baby).
Finished the play, finished report cards, almost finished planning for a trip to Ontario in two weeks (with 16 students - no, it's NOT a holiday). Looking forward to March Break next week. Missing the B@ker family trip to Myrtle Beach right now - wish I could be there enjoying company, rather than here teaching.
Life is busy, but rich and good.
Have I mentioned recently I have a GREAT husband?? I do. He takes good care of me, and I love him.
That's all for today, folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment