A few new things...
1. Incredibly swollen feet.
2. Slightly higher blood pressure.
3. Pain in the ribcage - GoYi likes to try and take over my ENTIRE body, not just the womb area, I guess.
4. Heavy, Heavy, HEAVY - getting up is becoming quite the effort.
5. Play is over, report cards are over - some of the stress is diminishing.
6. Trip - to Ontario, next week - we're getting close - here's hoping the doctor does say it's ok to go.
7. Booked our maternity ward visit and our prenatal class (labour & delivery - one night). Due date: May 9th. Labour class: May 7th. We keep joking that we're going to be the couple they're using as an example all night... "Now once your water has broken like Deb and Brad's, you'll notice...." So glad we could help everyone else out...
8. STILL an "innie". This is not normal. The doctor said I must have very strong belly button ligaments. I can FEEL them stretching from time to time - kinda odd. But I like being an innie, so I'm not complaining.
9. Went swimming today for the first time. Brad says I was supposed to feel weightless. Didn't. BUT when I got out of the water, I did feel much heavier...so I guess relatively speaking... It was good to hang out with Brad & chat as we swam & walked.
10. I can still touch my toes (in the water). YAY.
11. Anti-heartburn medication is working - so I'm FINALLY not throwing up for the first time since the first trimester - how lovely.
12. Still waiting to hear when Dan & Caryn are having their baby.
13. Speaking of "innie", I can't see it unless I lift up my belly - definitely getting bigger.
14. Lots of trips to the bathroom - minimal results. Brad says "Oh, you have to get rid of another teaspoon eh?"
15. I still have a wonderful husband whom I love a LOT. I am very thankful for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Deb & Brad
We finally got hi speed internet, so it doesn't take 10 minutes to get to your blog. This is the first time I'm commenting on a blog, so we're making history. I'm glad to hear everything is going normally - swollen everything and heartburn and all the rest that goes along with being 8 months pregnant. I hope your trip to Ontario goes well. Where will you be again? Ang's band teacher has to miss their band tour because she's too pregnant to go. We're all doing well. We're on Spring Break this week and we're crazily going to Quebec City where it's even colder and snowier than here. Jer and I always wanted to look around and see the city. It's 400 years old this year. I went in Gr. 13 and haven't been back since. Hope everything goes well and that Yo Gi is born soon and healthy.
Aunt Greta
Post a Comment