June 22, 2010

I'm done school...YAY YAY YAY YAY

I'm very happy to say that school is done...all I've got is a few more report cards and one staff meeting to go and I'm laughing...
Who am I kidding - I'm already laughing.

I love summer.

Trip to Korea
Summer course with a friend
Trip to Sun Peaks with Brad's work
Trip to Ontario
Processing Wedding Photos
Summer camp??


Some things I WANT to do (anyone wanna go with me??)
: Go to Bard on the Beach at least once
Go to Godspell
Go to Lion King

Can you tell I love theatre?

2 comments:

Alyssa Becker said...

me and ray have tickets to the lion king - super excited!

i would love to go to bard on the beach with you - i've never been (and have always PLANNED to go...)

Dad said...

I love Godspell - when is it on?
Dad/Opa