June 17, 2010

The Coronet Is On Its Way

I have the deposit in hand from the 'Net's new owner. She's planning on keeping it rough-looking. In fact, she's thinking of satin black, with an edge-to-edge mesh grill and some mag wheels. That'll look absolutely killer! She's promised to swing by when it's done. I definitely want some pictures of it after it's been paid some proper attention.

We're not loving the idea of selling this thing. Really not. But it's going to someone that's going to really cherish it (she's owned vehicles from Porsches to Jeeps), and who will have a total blast in the thing. That's so much better than the scrapyard we were forced to consider.

As she walked away, she told me she's going to try to get plates's floating the idea of getting plates put on it that somehow spell "Loud Toy" in memory of Aria. We'd be so honoured!

1 comment:

Deb said...

*sigh* I tear up everytime I see it now, knowing soon it'll be gone. I KNOW it was way too much work for us to ever finish - but I LOVED that car.

Sad.