I know that I promised some catch-up, but that isn't what this is about. This is more current stuff. Aria is still learning new stuff every day, and developing her own way of expressing herself (always welcome when it's more words than whining). Some of her phrases are hilarious, some of them are remarkably insightful -- often they're both.


Aria's best friend is a little (lot!) more adventurous and daring than she is. She's really uncertain with the swing, holding on carefully and needing some reassurance. He pretty much launches himself around like Superman. Here he's giving Deb a double high-five -- look Mom no hands!
1 comment:
She is just adorable and we're dying to hear some of those cute sayings! Hard to believe that she will be two on Thursday! What an amazing two years! More pictures please--I'm holding you to your promise...
Love, Besotted Grandma
Post a Comment