March 29, 2010

Catch-Up Part 2

Here are some more. Blogger was fighting me -- maybe it didn't want so many pictures in one post? Or my pictures were just too good? Or my daughter is simply too cute? Yeah, that's probably it.At a Christmas photoshoot -- Aria was clowning around, and especially loved hiding behind her sippy cup. What an expressive face!
This is her first recorded 'put on' smile. It didn't take long for it to change to a real smile as her Mom and I lost it.
With these, I set up the lights in front of a Christmas tree. But with the way I shot these, you can hardly tell that that's what it is. And now that I'm posting these at the end of March, that's a good thing! :-)

1 comment:

Roboseyo said...

the pictures might have been too large. That's why I put my pictures on flickr first, and then copy the code onto the blogger window.

but awesome, awesome pictures!