There was someone flying a small radio controlled plane at the park, and between that and all the other stuff there, it wasn't hard capturing moments where she drifted into her own universe. I love watching that happen. Last week she sat on her chair and read a book for at least 20mins, looking at the pictures and telling herself the story. She wasn't fazed at all by the fact that the book was upside-down the entire time. :-) When she caught me watching her, she walked over with the book, climbed into my lap, and stayed attentive for as long as it took me to read it. That's a first, especially for longer Dr. Seuss type book.
She dazzles us with her verb conjugation and grasp of pronouns: we'll say "You can do it," and after she does she'll say "I did it!". I wish I could learn something like Russian that easily.
3 comments:
What a smile!
Opa
Amazing how the generations roll around, and now the next generation is having Monday Holidays! Don't forget--"You can't do everything on one day"!
Mom
Dan says,
She did ONE thing for TWENTY MINUTES?!
*heavy sigh*
WAIT! Does horseplay count? Because Sy can do that for 45!
Post a Comment